Are you looking to enhance your smile with a professional tooth restoration treatment? Improve your smile with dental crowns and dental veneers. Both services provide immediate enhancements to your smile and can change the complete outlook of your dental profile. Listed below are some of the advantages to each:
What are the benefits of a dental crown?
– Dental crowns are designed to completely cover teeth down to the gum line.
– Dental crowns can last up to a lifetime of heavy wear and tear.
– Dental crowns provide an additional layer of protection for your teeth and tooth enamel.
– Dental crowns are customizable and can be readily made with some forms designed and placed the very same day.
What are the benefits of a dental veneer?
– Dental veneers are designed to cover the fronts of teeth for your desired look.
– Dental veneers are lightweight and thin, but extremely durable.
– Dental veneers can last over a decade.
– Dental veneers are completely customizable to the look, shape, rotation, cut, and color you desire.
Come speak with Durango Dentistry to learn which treatment is right for you. To schedule an oral exam with Dr. Dr. Greg Mann and Dr. Ross Owens and our team at our dentist office in Durango, Colorado, simply give us a call at 970.259.1646. Thanks for visiting with a smile!