Are any of your teeth missing and in need of replacements? Dental bridges are an ideal tooth replacement service designed to improve your smile without distressing your gums. Unlike dentures, which run the risk of falling out when eating, or dental implants, which require a sturdy jawbone to attach to, dental bridges are linked directly to other teeth in your mouth for a tough hold that can last a lifetime. Listed below are some of the benefits of dental bridges:
– Missing or lost teeth can cause your face to sink in, potentially making you look older, weaker, and more worn down. Dental bridges can return your face back to its normal look.
– Dental bridges can fill in gaps in your mouth left behind by missing teeth, which can cause nearby teeth to rotate and even increase your risk for tooth decay and gum disease.
– Dental bridges are a permanent tooth replacement restoration designed to mimic the look of natural teeth.
– Dental bridges can last anywhere from a decade to a lifetime of functionality.
– Dental bridges can improve activities that can easily be affected by missing teeth, including speaking, eating, and chewing.
No matter the needs you require from your dental bridges, our team at Durango Dentistry can help. Dr. Dr. Greg Mann and Dr. Ross Owens and our team can give you a comprehensive oral examination to determine which tooth restoration procedure is best for you and your oral health care needs. To schedule a visit to our dentist office in Durango, Colorado, call us at 970.259.1646. Come see us, and let us show you the benefits of a better smile today!