The importance of tooth replacements cannot be understated. One form of tooth replacement, the dental bridge can improve your oral health by replacing missing teeth permanently. The magic of dental bridges is in the many benefits they can provide, including the following:
– Bringing back your regular facial structure.
– Stopping your teeth from moving or shifting, as can often happen due to gum destabilization in the void left by a missing tooth.
– Filling the empty gaps left by missing teeth.
– Revitalizing lost functions and skills that can occur from missing or lost teeth, including important skills such as chewing, speaking, and eating abilities.
– Lowering your chances of tooth decay and gum disease as they fill in gaps in your smile that can regularly become safe havens for bacteria and food debris when teeth are lost.
– Dental bridges usually last anywhere from ten years to a lifetime with normal use.
If you suffer from lost or missing teeth, contact Durango Dentistry at 970.259.1646. To schedule an exam with Dr. Dr. Greg Mann and Dr. Ross Owens and our team at our dentist office in Durango, Colorado, please contact us at your earliest convenience. It’s never too late to start taking steps to a healthier you.